PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Is it possible to play ME in english (voices) if the game was bought in germany?

xanatos
23.11.2007, 14:59
Im sorry for this topic in english, but my german sucks... I have a chance to buy this game in your country since in my premiere has been moved to monday :(
And here is the problem - is it possible to play this game with english voices if i'll change language in xboxs dashboard to english? Could someone check it for me pls? Thanks in advance.

DonnerAlexej
23.11.2007, 15:11
This isn't a problem. But I have to say that I'm still learning Englisch in school so i'm sorry if there any mistakes in my text.

No you can't change the language if you buy the game in a european language. It would be better if you buy (order?) it in the Internet the UK version because the german DVD has just german language, Italian = italian language, etc...

So you should buy the UK Version.

deasel
23.11.2007, 18:51
I think he's right. It's probably because of the huge amount of audio data recorded for this game. A multi-5 version with all major European languages would probably surpass even the DL-DVD capacity by a good amount.

xanatos
23.11.2007, 21:01
Its a shame, but that's what i was affraid of :| Ill have to wait then.
Thanks for your help.

Highflyer
23.11.2007, 23:45
Its a shame, but that's what i was affraid of :| Ill have to wait then.

Do what I did :P : Buy the US-Version. The voice-actors are amazing!