Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Standard female guardians and soldiers

Hiho

I'd like to see more female guardians and soldiers and want to know how other players see that.
    Maybe Bioware plans something about that?

Taschenbillard-Spieler Avatar von ringelnet

Standard

Well I think its balanced. For the standard humans, you have female and male. There are also some females in the new N7-Chars.

Depending on the the other races, you have both sexes from quarians and the rest ist divided in which you find in the singleplayer. I personally doubt that they will bring female vorchas, krogans, turians or salarians (?) to the multiplayer^^

Praise the Sun! Avatar von SAE

Standard

Krogan females would be unlikely as well as salarians due to their role in theor soceiety. Speaking of Vorcha I doubt I could tell the difference at all. Turian Females are most likely and I think, even most demanded from the community.

Standard

well i know that there are a few female characters but i like soldiers and guardians. In these two classes there is only the standart female human option. So i hope they would finaly put up a new female version.

Bleibt zu Hause Avatar von alceleniel

Standard

Gibt es einen Grund hier in Englisch zu schreiben?

Taschenbillard-Spieler Avatar von ringelnet

Standard

Wahrscheinlich weil der TE kein Deutsch kann?^^

The Main Man Avatar von Vargo
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NebelVargo PSN ID: NebelVargo

Standard

Zitat Zitat von ringelnet Beitrag anzeigen
    Wahrscheinlich weil der TE kein Deutsch kann?^^
    One Point for captain obvious! Ich denke es geht eher darum, dass das hier ein deutsches ME Forum ist. Es gibt hier auch englischsprachige Forensektionen, wenn ich mich nicht irre.

Praise the Sun! Avatar von SAE

Standard

Er/Sie hat auf Englisch gefragt also hab ich auf Englisch geantwortet. Gemessen an dem Bier das ich intus hatte und trotz Handy-Tastatur sogar erstaunlich Fehlerfrei.

@OP: Well you're right about that. However besides more female Humans as Soldier or Guardian the only likely ones seem to be female Turians of these classes. Maybe Asari Guardian tooo.